Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day One of the new me....(again)

So I keep telling myself "TODAY IS THE DAY" and im kinda getting sick of it.By this I mean today is the day..... I will start my diet(again),today is the day we will start potty training(again)...and so on.Im so sick of it.I feel like I let myself down everyday.I think I have come to realize that there is no one day you can change yourself.Everyday is a battle and you grow everyday.So what you had a bad day with food just pick it up the next day or even as you realize that you are eating bad stuff just STOP.Ya right I know its hard.

The last couple days I have been thinking alot about commitment and how you just want to give up because its easier.Of coarse it would be easier but would you be happy??I dont think I would be happy to start the whole process of dieting over or to have my kids grow up without me here in the home to help them grow and so on.I AM NOT GIVING UP.Sure we all have bad day(even weeks/years)but is it really worth it to just give up??

With this being said I am getting off the computer for the day and going to eat a nice healthy breakfast and continue on the road to potty training.

1 comment:

Farmer Mama said...

You know this is so true, and I finally figured it out a while back and my life is so peaceful and full of joy, its unimaginable. I quit sweating the small stuff. I have goals, work towards them, but I dont care if my make- up isnt perfect, my house isn't immaculate(my adopted sayingis, " clean enough to be healthy, dirty enough to be happy," or my agendas don't all get accomplished. What matters to me each day is seizing every moment, living each day mindfully aware of the goodness of my children and nature and just enjoying all God's awesome creations.