Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finding a smile

Today has been one of those days that I have struggled with having a smile.Being only 5 months pregnant and not being able to stand,walk,sit or pretty much move in anyway with out being in pain is pretty darn frustrating.All i have to say is this sciatic pain is not my friend.While sitting here in a distraught state this evening I decided to go threw old photos to try and organize them. While doing this I couldn't help but have a slight smile on my face,I guess your kids can do that to you.Two stood out to me so much.When I came across them nothing but pure happiness came to mind.
My baby Bailey and her Best Friend Glowie.












This is my Beautiful big girl with my amazing cousin.Both bring Joy to my life in so many ways.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

and, of course, your bestest friend Jen. I love you!! I hope you feel better SOON! I'm calling the chiropractor (on my pretend phone) for you tomorrow.

Jhen.Stark said...

Oh no! Is it Dr.'s orders that you are to stay down or just your natural response from the pain?

I had something possibly similar, and a prenatal message did the trick. At least for me it did. It was magical and lovely! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

But your smile photos are truly moments that would make one smile!!!