Monday, January 17, 2011

A mothers Love

Todays blog is my very first photo challenge.It comes from Jhen over at From Here to Eternity!
The challenge is something that you are in love with.
For me It is my children.I am in love with them and couldn't imagine my life with out them. They fill my life with so much Joy and Laughter.This photo is of my oldest daughter Mackenzie on my first day with my new DSLR. No Edits or special setting just on auto.I hope to one day learn my camera:)Hope You enjoy!









Photobucket


Photobucket

7 comments:

Jhen.Stark said...

YAYAYAYA! I'm so excited you linked up! AND... I'm in love with your blog look!

I love how you love your children! I love seeing your Facebook updates on the fun activities you do with them! You are definitely one amazing MAMA!

The Momma said...

Why thank you Jen helped me do my blog this weekend.Im hoping to become a regular blogger:)

Linkie Lueville said...

I love this warm and sunny picture!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet face <3

Candace said...

No edits or special settings needed. She is absolutely beautiful and you captured her perfectly. Wonderful photo! Have a great Tuesday, Candace

The Clark Clan said...

This what my first photo challenge as well. Great job! Your daughter is beautiful!

Alicia said...

This was my first photo challenge, too. Beautiful picture of a very beautiful girl :-) I'm getting my first point & shoot camera next month -- I can NOT wait to have something a little more professional!