Saturday, January 29, 2011

Being Thankful

Today was a day that I can truly say I am thankful for many things.First I am thankful for my husband to be alive and well.Sometimes in life I think we all to often complain about too much little stuff and don't realize all the joy in things.It isnt till you are faced with life and death situations that you realize how small we are in this world.How precious life is and how it can be gone in a matter of secs.
My world revolves around my husband and there is such a deep love for him, I am not quite sure there are words to express that , other then I would be lost without him.
Today I got a call that makes my stomach drop just thinking about it.When you are a spouse of an epileptic you are always waiting for "the call" that once again they had a seizure.Thoughts just get scrambled and you heart races because you never know what the outcome is.The reality of a call that you lost someone due to a seizure is very real for our family and that is the LAST call I would every want to get about my husband.
So today I say thanks once again to my brother in law Kevin, who unfortunately has been with my husband many times during a seizure, I thank him for saving his life and for bring my husband back to me safe and sound.
I leave you with the thought of being grateful for all the things and people you do have in your life and to remember to not sweat the small stuff.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Sonya Marie said...

oh no :[ I'm so sorry!!! I can't imagine how rough this has to be.