Monday, February 7, 2011

Get Fit challenge

I am linking up with{shutter}mama and starting a get fit challenge.Mind you im 24 weeks pregnant and it will be modified but I need to get these legs of mine toned up.Once this baby boy pops out it will be summer time and that SCARES me.I am a couple days late but here is my post that is suppose to be from Sat.



Current weight: 148lbs Height: 5'6.5"(i have to add the half in. lol)
Fitness challenge for the week (starting Monday): Walk 30 mins daily (M-Sun),along with 25 squats and 25 lunges
Food challenge for the week:ONE cup of Juice a day.Im slightly addicted!
How well did it go?: Just starting off so we shall see
Failures and slip-ups: Again just starting off but no Juice so far 
Weekly Challenge wisdom: Every time you walk in your kitchen do 5 of your exercises...i.e.-i would do 5 squats every time i walk in the kitchen

Advice to other get fit members:If you slip up its ok keep going.


Your self portrait:Again I am pregnant so my belly wont look like this but this is me after 2 kids already.I hope this last baby doesn't mess me up to bad:)




Come join in and link up



   



Photobucket

3 comments:

Jen said...

You're so hot.

Sonya Marie said...

so glad to have you!!!!! I think you've made some awesome goals! One of these weeks, Elena {from the art of making a baby} will be touching up on exercise for women that are pregnant! :]

Anonymous said...

Oh congrats on being pregnant! My husband and I are getting ready to start trying, so I am reading a ton of stuff on exercising for pregnancy and during pregnancy! Knowing that we have a pregnant participant, I will definitely do a post on the exercises I've been doing. Welcome to the challenge and looking forward to tracking your progress!